Friday, May 23, 2014

Shout Out in Article about the Town Meeting!

Wow, gosh, I feel famous being mentioned in a recent article in the Wilbraham-Hampden Times. Thanks Jennifer Powell for having my back! The birds thank you too.


http://www.wilbrahamtimes.com/flipbooks/wht052214/index.html

This is from that page 7 article above:


Awwww "fending off the wolves for the sake of purple birds" is what I live for. I'll be doing a whole lot more of that in grad school. This was just a warm up! 

There was no way I was going to back down, cave in, or give up. I was a total pushover most of my life until a few years ago when I started defending funding for environmental organizations when I lived in California. When you care about a cause there is an inner strength that comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment